2013/02/27

Statistic'z

Statistic’z on’ a (de) Template’z
(Multiple Choice Question’z)

(1)
     - Have Yo Ever, CLAIMED / INSURANCE/ (FRAUD)?
        (yes)(no)(maybe)(not sure)(Absolutely Not)(Possibly)
(2)
     - Have Yo Ever, Sustained A Workplace Injury?
        (yar)(na)(Ideally)(Presumably)(Supposedly)(Err)
(3)
     - Have Yo Ever, made a Worker’z Compensation Claim?
        (yaa)(ne)(Allegedly)(Don’t Know)(Let Me See)(Um)
(4)
     - Waz Your Mother, Your Biological Berth Giver?
        (yea)(nu)(All Of The Above)(I HOPE S0)
(5)
     - Have Yo Ever, Sought Workplace Legal Advice?
        (yer)(na)(Have I)(Did I)(Am I)(Was I)(Can I)(Can 1)
(6)
     - Do you Feel, you Have the Opportunity, to Question?
        - - - - - - -, ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? , !!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
(7)
     - Have Yo Ever, Had A FRONTAL LABOTAMY?!!?
        (yes)(no)(What)(DER)(Jiz I Doh Know)
(8)
     - D’ya Have A Clue What Any Of Thiz Iz ABOUT?!!?


Neil J Pattinson (Western Australia)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now that Uneven Floor has retired from active publication, no new comments are possible — sorry. You're welcome to share the poem on social media and comment there.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.