The Editor's address is at the end of our Submissions page.
Founding editor: Jackson
Assistant editors: none yet!
- To use the power and simplicity of blogging to reach an international audience with a diversity of well-written poems from Western Australia and beyond.
- To encourage readers to support poets, and poets to support one another.
Indexing and archivingUneven Floor is indexed by the Australian literature database AustLit. (‘Led by The University of Queensland, AustLit is a non-profit, research-driven collaboration between a network of researchers from Australian universities and the National Library of Australia.’)
Uneven Floor is archived by the National Library of Australia's Pandora project, via the State Library of Western Australia.
How you can help
- Share, like, tweet and recommend Uneven Floor and the poems in it. This helps make us more visible online.
- Leave comments on the poems. Please be polite and stay on topic. Comment about the poem only, not the poet. Rude or abusive comments will be deleted. Please do NOT post links to other sites unless your link is relevant to critical discussion of the poem. If you post links to irrelevant sites your comment will be reported as spam.
- If you have a website or blog, link us.
- If you know a poet whose work you enjoy, ask them to read our Submissions page.
ScheduleUneven Floor plans to publish as follows:
- One or two (maybe three) poems, theoretically once a week, but in practice, as often as time, energy and submissions permit.
- Editors of Uneven Floor who are poets may publish one of their own poems occasionally.